There are no products in your shopping cart.
Where we stock an assorted range of quality RC Heli components, upgrades and accessories. You can check out our products by either:
At RCBits we pride ourselves on knowing our product range very well. Almost everything we sell - we use ourselves... because that's how we roll.
Curious about how we roll? Check the About us page for all the frequently asked questions and answers.
The Coffs Harbour Nitro Mist!
We'd like to let you all know that we will be closed for a week to attend the Coffs Harbour Helifest. Orders placed between the 14th and 20th of May will not be shipped until the 21st (that's a Tuesday). If you would like to place an order and have it brought to the event to pickup, it must be placed by Monday the 13th.
We'll have a bit of a display stall this year, nothing quite like what we did last time though...
And be mindful about getting bogged in the parking area, don't do what this bloke did!
That's all, see you there!
The team at Gaui would like to inform you that they will be attending as a Platinum sponsor of the 2013 Zone event to be held at Fleet Air Arm Museum in the UK on May 26 & 27. I'm hoping there will be a live stream or something so us clowns in 'Straya will get to watch.
To help us maintain our sanity, we've had to adjust our shipping conditions slightly.
The main change is that we're now going to ship orders out only 3 days a week instead of 5. We're going to be utilizing Wednesdays and Fridays to spend time playing catch up, inventory management and other admin related tasks that typically get neglected in favour of sending out orders.
We will still be coming into the warehouse and working as usual, and I'll still be working on the website and responding to emails throughout the week as normal. We really just want to avoid poor Shannon going postal. :)
Caleb and Bobby of Chimp Systems have just launched their new project on Kickstarter. If you're into clubbing, dancing or going to raves, then this is a must have accessory to complete your swag.
Stand out at the club, become part of the show at a concert, or support your team using a custom message with these LED Glasses!
Go on and check out their kickstarter page and pledge your hard earned towards this revolutionary piece of party eye ware.
- New Gryphon power disc dual BEC as well as their Hexa and Octo power distribution boards (these look neato)
- A stack of new Lynx products, most of which are plastic coloured blades for the Eflite Blade series of helicopters
- RCbooya Quick release mounts, now available for SAB Goblin 630/700/770, Gaui X5 and X7 Formula, Synergy E5 as well as the Trex 450 Pro! Nice!
You can gawk through all the latest products added to our website by checking our "New Bits" section
Our shelves are cluttered, and we're looking to nail down and focus on our more important product lines. So we're having nice big sale to clear some things out.
We are having up to 40% off ALL of the following brands:
- Align (all Trex 100 > 700 spare parts) - http://www.rcbits.com.au/catalog/3/heli_kits_bits - over 650 parts on sale!
- Outrage (Everything we have left) - http://www.rcbits.com.au/catalog/137/fusion_50
- Minature Aircraft (Fury and Furion spare parts) (Fury: http://www.rcbits.com.au/catalog/114/ma_fury_55) (Furion: http://www.rcbits.com.au/catalog/115/ma_furion_6)
- NovaRossi engine parts http://www.rcbits.com.au/productsear...ter0=NovaRossi
- Canopy Covers (u-NeakDesigns high quality canopy overs) http://www.rcbits.com.au/catalog/11/canopy_covers
- Puretech velcro straps (Very high quality velcro straps for a huge amount of applications) http://www.rcbits.com.au/catalog/45/puretech
- Custom Heli Parts CF upgrades (Various handy upgrades and CF enhancements) http://www.rcbits.com.au/catalog/65/custom_heli_parts
- GForce CNC Upgrades (Quality alu CNC upgrades for Trex and other helicopters) http://www.rcbits.com.au/catalog/52/gforce
- ElevatedRC Upgrades (Blingy transmitter switch covers and other bits and pieces) http://www.rcbits.com.au/catalog/51/elevatedrc
We have roughly 25% of our entire inventory discounted in this sale. Items will probably not be re-stocked after selling out. This is a clearance sale!
First in best dressed.
Hurry bro, hurry.
Well it took a good number of hours to slap together and upload all these videos. But it is done now and they are all available to view on youtube.
It wouldn't be practical to post an embedded link for every video here (there's about 30 of them). To view the videos, please check out our youtube page (and subscribe to our feed if that's what you're into)
Well the event has been and gone and we certainly had a great time. Here are bunch of videos I filmed whilst I was there
Well the time is nearly upon us. The first 3DX format competition is going to be held in Australia this coming weekend at Vinyard in Sydney. We are proud to be sponsors of this fine event.
Please familiarize yourself with this timetable for the event:
We will be there for the entire weekend and I've even got the duty of being the MC for the event. Come along and see all the international and local pros going hard on the flight line.